Thursday, July 5, 2018

ALL ABOUT ME

WELCOME TO MY BLOGSPOT
   
*EVERYTHING ABOUT ME*
 My name is Darryl Stanley Jamili and I was born on May 26, 2002. I am 16 years old right now. I lived in sjv5 butong cabuyao laguna. And my hobbies are playing basketball, volleyball and all about the sports.I am a shy type of a person who doesn't know how to communicate well to other people. But i still try to improve my personality especially to communicate to other people.





































*MY FAMILY*
I have just a simple family.My father is Danilo Jamili and he is an OFW while  my mother is Virginia Jamili she is the one who care us.  And I have one elder brother named Danzel Sharry Jamili he is now a grade 12 student. And I just want to say learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed. Because the most important thing in the world is family.




*MY FRIENDS*
I have so many friends who become my second family and I am happy to have them. My life is more happier because of them. And the greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. I have learned that friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who came and never left your side.


                                                                                               
















1 comment:

VLOG/ILS OF STIERS